Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 Application Form Apply Now
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 has commenced and all interested applicants are to pick up the application form and apply for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017 before the closing date.
If you are interested in the Nigeria Airforce this is your best opportunity to be recruited and on this post I will be sharing with you all you need to know about the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017 application form, qualifications and the Nigerian Airforce requirement and finally how you can apply.
The Nigerian Air Force released a statement that the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017 portal will be open on 14th January for all those interested to be part of the Nigerian Airforce.
The recruitment exercise which include both Airmen/Airwomen is scheduled to begin on the 14th of January and would run for the period of 4 weeks and by then all interested applicants would have registered following the due process.
The Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017 is done online at the Nigerian Airforce official website careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng/ or www.airforce.mil.ng
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 Qualification
1. Applicants must be a Nigerian citizen by birth
2. For males applicants must be 1.66m tall and above, for females from 1.63m tall and above
Qualification For Non Tradesmen/Women
1.Applicants must be between age 17 and 22 years by 31 December 2017
2. Applicants must possess an O’Level of at least 3 credit including Maths and English in WAEC/NECO/GCE/NABTEB
Qualification For Tradesmen/Women
1. Applicants applying as Tradesmen/women must be between 17 – 24 years, but for applicants applying as drivers must be between age 18 28 years by 31 December 2017
2. Applicants applying for the Nigerian Airforce recruitment 2017 must possess an O’leve of at least 2 passes with a credit in English Language in either WAEC/NECO/GCE and must also posses a minimum of lower credit in ND/NCE or any relevant trade certificate fro any good and reputable approved government institution or organization.
3. Applicants applying as drivers must posses a Minimum of 2 passes with a credit in English Language and trade test certificate.
4. Those applying as sportsmen/women are to present an evidence of their professional experience which will include certificate and medals
How To Apply Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017
1. Log onto www.airforce.mil.ng and complete the online form, it is completely free of charge.
2. After application applicants are to print out the under listed documents after completion.
1. Applicants are required to have their Local Government Letter/Indigenous Form
2. Attestation Form to be signed by Military officer or Local Government Chairman
3. Parent/Guardian Consent Form
4. Acknowledgment Form
Nigerian Airforce Recruitment 2017 starts 14th January and closes 17 February 2017 and you can apply now www.careers.nigerianairforce.gov.ng
You can also Click Here to apply
The zonal recruitment exercise will be held on the 23rd February to 16th March 2017.